Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Road Trip to Fallingwater

I'm not even sure my good ol' Subaru is supposed to hold five adults, but that didn't stop me and four adventurous friends from piling into it and driving 3.5 hours to Fallingwater. (from left to right in the photo: Karen Arrington, Neil Morgenstern, Karen Morgenstern, me, Vejune Svotelis) There was a pottery-related reason for the trip ... I had to deliver a large order of pottery to the Fallingwater Museum Store. So in addition to five people, there were three large boxes packed full of pottery in the back, as we climbed over the mountain ridges between DC and Pittsburgh. Fallingwater is a stunning and glorious place to visit. If you have any interest in art, design, or architecture, go as soon as you can. Here's their website fallingwater.org

No comments:

Post a Comment